And so ends another fabulous week at Dr. Hurley’s Snake-Oil Cure. This week saw fantastic fiction, more splendid photography, excellent art, and a whole slew of sonnets for Dr. Hurley’s contest.
Here’s what you missed this week:
- Before Someone Else Screamed
- Humpty Dumpty: Tuesday (stay tuned for part three this Wednesday!)
- The Prawns, The Crab
And here are the sonnets we received for the contest! Voting for your favorite will begin tomorrow. We will also be selecting two Editors Choice winners!
- Mchele to Wali
- Look at Our Reality, Dude
- On the modish movements of youthful folly
- Man on Woman
- Reflections on Imprisonment
- Woman on Man
- On Absence
- On Young Marriage
- Another Adventure of an Ageing Lothario
- Is there no limit to the humility?
- Soon after we had shoved off from the dock