Over the past couple of weeks, Dr. H has been gearing up for the holiday season, so we’ve featured new work at a slightly less brisk pace. Nonetheless, it is all wonderful stuff, so check out what you missed n the last two weeks below!
Monday – Fiction
- Jericho Jones by Craig Davis
Wednesday – Photography
- Exposure № 103: Puppetry by Suzie Chaney
Friday – Poetry
- (The Ghazals) by Michael Fitzgerald-Clarke and Martha Landman
Monday – Poetry
- Tears of Infidelity by A.J. Huffman
Friday – Photography
- Impression № 056: Runaway Clown by Sharon Woods
We’ll be keeping you entertained for the next week or so, then taking a small holiday break, but stay tuned for full details.